A facial gel-cleanser for combination, oily or acne-prone skin
with aloe vera, green tea & lemongrass
Treat yourself to a burst of freshness. This foaming facial gel-cleanser leaves your skin clean, clear and soothed.
Refresh Cleanser is formulated with carefully selected plant extracts which share a long history of promoting healthy and balanced skin. Aloe vera refreshes the skin. Green tea is a powerful agent for treating acne and unclogging pores, while lemongrass possesses astringent properties and helps clear up excessive oily skin.
Refresh Cleanser is used to
- evenly clean and purify the skin
- effectively eliminate impurities
- minimise breakouts
- calm skin reactivity and reduce irritation
- refresh and refine the skin
- promote a balanced and healthy complexion
How to use
- Apply a small amount to wet hands
- Massage into a soft lather onto the face and neck
- Rinse thoroughly
- Follow with Refresh Moisturiser
Benefits of use
- Green tea is a powerful antibacterial agent for treating acne and unclogging pores. It reduces sebum production which leads to a less oily complexion.
- Bulbinella delivers strong antibacterial properties. It is traditionally used to effectively treat minor wounds and protect the skin from further infection.
- Echinacea is widely used to fight infections, and through its antiseptic properties it helps to disinfect wounds and eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
- Lemongrass possesses astringent properties and helps clear up excessive oily skin which can cause acne outbreaks. It works as an effective skin toner because it naturally dilates the blood vessels, tightening pores.
- Tea tree oil is a potent antiseptic with anti-inflammatory abilities. It is very effective against bacterial and fungal infections.
- Lavender and rosemary oils provide antimicrobial properties, while calming skin irritations. Their astringent properties help to control surface oils, which play a role in acne formation.
- Rose geranium oil has a balancing effect on the skin and helps to clear sluggish and oily skins.
- Aloe vera soothes sensitivities and refreshes the skin.
- Bulbinella relieves discomfort and itchiness associated with acne and reduces redness in the skin.
- Kigelia helps to reduce blemishes. It is used traditionally as a healing agent for skin conditions.
- Calendula stimulates the production of collagen at wound sites and calms skin irritations and itchiness.
- Allantoin, an extract of comfrey, helps the skin shed the outermost layer. This promotes new skin formation, contributes to smooth skin and aids in wound healing.