Neuro-Fast is a synergistic combination of selected herbs clinically proven to prevent and reverse the symptoms of neuropathy. The selected ingredients in each capsule work together to offer relief from the burning, tingling sensation associated with neuropathy.
The skin contains an extensive network of nerve cells that detect and relay changes in the environment. There are separate receptors for heat, cold, touch, and pain. Damage to these nerve cells is known as neuropathy, which results in a loss of sensation in the affected areas. Patients with neuropathy may not feel pain when they suffer injury, increasing the risk of severe wounding or the worsening of an existing wound.
A number of factors can cause neuropathy. These factors include:
- Autoimmune diseases. These diseases include lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and Guillain-Barre syndrome..
- Diabetes, especially if your sugar levels are poorly controlled. . At least half of all people with diabetes develop some type of neuropathy. Multiple forms of diabetic neuropathy exist. Some occur due to diabetes and others are associated with it.
- Exposure to poisons. Exposure to poisons may include some toxic substances, such as heavy metals or chemicals.
- Medications. Certain medications, especially those used to treat cancer (chemotherapy), may cause peripheral neuropathy.
- Infections. Certain viral or bacterial infections can cause peripheral neuropathy, including Lyme disease, shingles (varicella-zoster), Epstein-Barr virus, hepatitis C, leprosy, diphtheria and HIV.
- Trauma or pressure on the nerve. Trauma can sever or damage peripheral nerves.
- Tumors. Growths can form directly on the nerves themselves, or tumors can put pressure on surrounding nerves.
- Vitamin deficiencies. B vitamins, including B-1, B-6 and B-12, are particularly important to nerve health. Vitamin E and niacin also are crucial to nerve health.
- Other diseases. Kidney disease, liver disease, connective tissue disorders, an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) and amyloidosis also can cause peripheral neuropathy.