Joint Health Supplement
120 vegetarian capsules
AIM Frame Essentials® is a joint health supplement that contains two types of glucosamine, with methylsulfonylmethane and boswellin extract included in our formula for a combined, synergistic effect. Glucosamine helps stimulate chondrocytes to produce more collagen and proteoglycans. Proteoglycans in bone joints and tissues, allow for more water to be absorbed, resulting in healthier cartilage with greater ease of movement.
Glucosamine (865 mg per serving)
Glucosamine, an amino sugar, is a component of carbohydrates that is incorporated into the structure of body tissue rather than being used as a source of energy. Glucosamine is a joint health supplement that is important in the formation of cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and synovial fluid, and it is involved in the formation of skin, eyes, bones, and heart valves.
Boswellia Extract (200 mg per serving)
The boswellia serrata tree, which is found in India and the Middle East, produces frankincense extract with long-known therapeutic value. Boswellia serrata is a joint health supplement that has been used for centuries in Indian Ayurvedic medicine to maintain healthy joints. This is still one of its main uses.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) (195 mg per serving)
MSM is a biologically-active form of the mineral sulfur. Sulfur is the fourth most plentiful mineral in the body and is found in every cell. Sulfur plays a particularly important role in tissue structure. As a form of sulfur, MSM contributes to healthy joints and adds to the benefits of glucosamine. MSM is a joint health supplement that is naturally present in the body and in protein foods such as meat, fish, poultry, eggs, milk, cheese, nuts, and legumes.
Glucosamine, MSM and boswellin as joint health supplements have been shown to help with:
- Maintaining musculoskeletal health
- Providing building blocks for healthy joints
- Improving joint function
- Reducing pain
NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
Many people who suffer with joint pain from arthritis – or other causes – take medications that provide only symptomatic relief. According to the Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, NSAIDs such as aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve™, and Voltaren™ appear to suppress the symptoms but hinder cartilage repair and accelerate the progression of osteoarthritis. Recent reports show evidence that taking some prescription NSAIDS may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke. Drugs are synthetic and designed to mask disease rather than promote healing. The side effects of drugs can negatively
affect an existing condition.
Key Benefits and Features
- Maintains musculoskeletal health
- Provides building blocks for healthy joints
- Improves joint function
- May help to relieve pain
- Glucosamine can help with asthma, bursitis, food allergies, osteoarthritis, tendonitis, vaginitis, skin disorders, and arthritis
- Includes both glucosamine sulfate and glucosamine hydrochloride (HCL)
- The joint health supplement was formulated by a naturopathic physician suitable for long-term use
- Glucosamine sulfate, glucosamine hydrochloride, boswellia extract and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Four effective ingredients that help relieve osteoarthritic pain and support joint health
- Supports a strong, flexible, pain-free musculoskeletal system